Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Break-ups

Break-ups

I have recently suffered a break-up and at aged nearly 27, I do feel like I have a broken heart ( ) However, yes I may still feel kind've sad after 3 months but I've written two blog posts which I hope can offer some support? They involve talk on exes, sad sad events, with an optimistic twist and post break-up advice!! Take a little look, hope I can help!!

lifeinsidethelocket.blogspot.co.uk

nice....bloggg

Broken hearts do suck, but, you know what they say. It's how you handle the situation that determines the kind of man/woman you are. I hope you're alright now.
    Life Is A Blog, Write It
    http://lifeisablog.com
    Looking to trade URLs, homepage positions available

Hey,
    I read your blog and really like what you write about. I also blog about topics like Life, Love, Sex & Dating. I left you a comment :-)
    Would love to hear your opinion about mine, too.

Janessa from

heartsbloodandphilosophy.blogspot.nl

Have you heard od the saying "life isn't always easy"? unfortunately for you, you have had to learn another hard lesson in life. Despite our good intentions, life has a way of throwing us a curve ball (metaphor). Honestly, it doesn't matter who did the breaking up, regardless ending a relationship is never easy. You may have been living with him, may have been dating a long time. It still hurts. You have to give yourself time to process what has happened. You will spend time thinking back on every comment, every action and trying to work out what could have been down differently. This time of reflection may not save your relationship, but you will be more aware when you meet the next man in your life. You will be stronger, wiser and more aware of your own wants and needs. Its a good thing - chin up. Time will show you that everything will be ok x x x
    My Romance Addiction - Website

I really enjoyed your blog!

Super relatable.

Mine is similar if you want to take a look:

ifyouwanttobehappyb.weebly.com

That was a very interesting blog. I found it refreshing. It's a relief to know that I'm not the only one that suffers in the way that I have.

Amazingly relatable! I can only imagine what its like - but do remain strong and remember you are wiser, stronger and better than you were yesterday!
    Find us at:

www.thesoulfulwanderlusts.com

Looks like your off to a great start! One thing, why so many images missing?

HI LUCY LOCKET!

I read your blog and my heart really goes out to you. You describe how you feel and your personality (empathetic, a little too flexible with people) but you didn't fully flesh out your ex's character so I can't loosely diagnose your ex BUT have you thought of the possibility that he could be a narcissist? Your personality type is often the type a narc preys on…I don't know…I know that had I been able to recognize the signs in my own ex, then my break-up experience would be completely different, empowering even…

maybe check out my blog -- there I've compiled some vids that discuss narcissism. they are actually users and mooches, nooone knows that about the narc. people just assume someone full of himself is a narc. not at all. a narc has cycles like a manic and they can go way over the limits with people. you have to completely go NO CONTACT with a narc. please view my blog and if you think your ex is a narc, empower yourself with the truth of needing your safe distance from a person like that.

ballstothewallpoetry.blogspot.com