Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What are some traffic sources for blogs?

Blogs are not a real source for traffic. They work like votes to the search engines to add credibility to the main site

In my experience, Pinterest is the bes source of traffic for new bloggers. You don't need to rank well, all you need to do is design pretty pins

Exchange banner and text links, for example adsvert.com works really fine for me.

Twitter and Facebook are the first.
    Then Instagram I guess.

Hey I would love to know more....
    Shefali Dutta
    Creator & Founder, La Altruist

Have you tried Pinterest?

I am new web developer and I just created my website. Can you give me any suggestion?

Make facebook page account and start ads
    Parpining Magazine

It would be great to have traffic from anywhere. But you need targeted traffic. You could start by joining traffic exchanges and safelists. Some would be spammy and flood your inbox with junk. Although you can go to these sites and then filtering the mail you get. This is done by either whitelisting(adding the sender as a contact) or, you can go to your mail settings and (especially for gmail) filter the messages by stating and check the box "Never send to spam" for your favorite sites.
    This is what you are searching for: Someone to remove the pressure of Proofreading your digital book/blog and convey great digital book/blog prepared for the market.
    https://sites.google.com/view/high-end-content/home

I think a backlink