Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First time blogging .

Hybrid View

Talking First time blogging .

Hi,
    I just recently started blogging. I am a programmer and hobbyist. I love to make DIY crafts and explore technology. So I created my blog :
    https://techie-life.com so I can do both and share. I am a total noob when it comes to blogging and i am always looking for advice. Let me know what you think of my blog.
    Thank you.

I too just started recently, I think its not really a smooth ride. One needs so much of persistence to grow.

Likes your theme design. displays just fine on mobile

hi I have not long started too. its going well but a lot of hard work. best of luck

Same here I love coding even if I didn't start long ago. Keep up the good work. Your blog is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by hennings View Post
    Same here I love coding even if I didn't start long ago. Keep up the good work. Your blog is awesome!
    thanks a lot

Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it

Hi,

I am looking to begin a blog, by that I mean I have written around 10 pages on various components of my subject, but I am struggling with what platform to use, knowing who to let in/keep out, how to filter replies and where and how to store email addresses and what are my resposibilities with regard to electronically holding people's information.

I thought having a blog would be an enjoyable pass time, but when I read about it, it all seems to be quite complicated.

Cheers,

Ed.

I have needed to edit this post because nobody seems to want to answer me. This site states one may not start a new thread until one has helped others. My question is: how can I help others when I don't know what I'm doing and have come here for help?
    Last edited by theskouser; 11-02-2018 at 12:34 PM.

Hello to all. This is my time blogging. I am just starting to be active. I have wanted to do this for a long time. My life therapy as I pay it forward. I hope that I am able to enjoy this.
    With Respect
    BamaEnergy

Quote Originally Posted by theskouser View Post
    Hi,

I am looking to begin a blog, by that I mean I have written around 10 pages on various components of my subject, but I am struggling with what platform to use, knowing who to let in/keep out, how to filter replies and where and how to store email addresses and what are my resposibilities with regard to electronically holding people's information.

I thought having a blog would be an enjoyable pass time, but when I read about it, it all seems to be quite complicated.

Cheers,

Ed.

I have needed to edit this post because nobody seems to want to answer me. This site states one may not start a new thread until one has helped others. My question is: how can I help others when I don't know what I'm doing and have come here for help?
    I can tell from the comment you are struggling with this. but don't worry we are all on the same boat. It takes time ti get used to blogging. You can't honestly hope to get good at it overnight. it just doesn't work that way. Keep doing your best and in time you will get better.