Thread: Export OLM files to PST format

Hybrid View

Export OLM files to PST format

OLM files are exported by Outlook Mac. Outlook Mac can not export OLM files to PST format all by itself. At this, you will need a paid software like OLM to PST Converter Ultimate. This application by Gladwev is fast at converting emails directly from the Outlook database. the mail folders are well preserved along with the contents and the attachments. to know more, give it a free trial now.

I daily do work on Mac, and daily converts OLM files into PST for windows, But 4 months ago I was very confused for conversion because of I Those days I want to best software to fully support of windows. and I could not try irritated manual methods, Then I go to the Internet market and I find Softaken Software to Convert OLM to PST Now I can easily convert my OLM files into PST with the help tool.

There are lots of options available for the conversion of OLM to PST on the Windows but there is a penalty of solutions for the Mac OS. I recommend a software named Mac OLM to PST Converter which is a Mac-based utility and transfers the data from OLM file format to Outlook PST file format. To check how this tool works you can try its trial version. Visit:- toolscrunch.com/mac-olm-to-pst-converter.html

Export OLM file to PST format

instant and easy to Export Mac OLM to Outlook PST file format by KDETools OLM to PST converter. This software to convert OLM file to Multiple file formats such as EMLX, MSG, PST, MBOX, EML, HTML, and PDF. This tool Exports OLM files to Live Exchange Server and Office 365. The Advanced tool maintains the Meta Properties of Email messages of OLM data. The OLM converter Exports the OLM emails including attachments such as PDF, PPT, Excel, Audio, Video, Word, and etc. It supports all the versions of Microsoft Outlook and MS windows. Visit for more info:- olm-converter.com