Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Introducing myself!

Hi all,

My name is Agatha but my friends like to call me Aggy.
    I am a writer and this is the first time I’ve set up a blogging account.
    Recently I ditched Facebook permanently and I discovered a fascinating gentleman online called Cal Southport. Cal has NEVER had a Facebook or social media account, you can check him out on YT. Mind blown! Anyway I digress, I am a big Ted talk fan, I love reading as much as writing and I’ll read anything so long as it’s a great storyline I can sink my teeth into. Some of my fav authors are:-
    Trudi Canavan
    Maria V Snyder
    JK Rowling
    Veronica Roth
    Stephen King
    Carol Matthews

It would be great to connect with other budding readers and or writers on here.

I am also a fully certified and qualified advanced life coach.i help people in any areas of life, no real niche market and I like to keep my fees low because at the end of the day I’m in this to help people, the moneys nice but my best job satisfaction is seeing how I can help turn peoples lives around for the better.

I am also a wife and a mother so I know the true value of free time and family time.

And that’s about it!

Aggy x

Not sure if I'm one of you but think I'm closer to being a blogger than anything else. I write about a single tragic historical event that took place 110 years ago. I correspond with ancestors of its victims and with other history buffs but most of the time travel a solitary path. I'm good with that but sometimes feel the need to connect. Today is one of those times so here I am. Hi ya.

Hello everyone!
    I am also new to this blogging world.

I would really appreciate if you guys go through. All suggestions and feedback are welcome with wide open arms

I write at https://requesteringviolet.blog/

Thank you!

Hello everyone! Look forward to checking out all the different kinds of blogs you have out there

Hi Galy,

Welcome to the bloggerhub

Hello everyone, nice to have joined this forum. Hope I can learn and share something to the community.

Hello, I'm Asep Rohimat, I'm a blogger from Indonesia, Greetings all.
    Asep Rohimat @Asro Teknologi | Phone/WhatsApp: (+62) 822-1402-0367

love travel stories!

Hi Galy, I have a blog I started a while back too, liked yours, mines of a little different thought though, nocomp777.blogspot.com is how you find my topics if you search google. hears hope that blogs help folks in one way or another.

hello Galy, I am new here, I am a blogger, my blog is MrSimple88 .com , I share all my experience about MMO, I am very happy to join the forum and get to know everyone. Those who are interested in making money online like dropshipping, affiliate marketing, blogging, visit my blog, everything is free, and that's my experience, it will definitely help. for you