Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New To Blogging, How much content does a blog need before going public?

I believe everything depends on your perception. There is no general rule and if there is, rules are meant to be broken. When you are a new blog, focus your writing on your audience desire and do a deep research to get the best content out there.

Be consistent with your writing schedule and engage with words when talking to your audience.

But if you are particular on the quantity of post, I'll say 5 if enough

There is no specific limit for blog post.but, if it is more than 1500 words then it may consider good

Our commercial bouncy castles are safe for kids and built to last. We only use the highest quality lead-safe and flame-retardant materials, including best commercial quality vinyl, Polyester or Nylon weave that is thickly coated on both sides with PVC, by the way, recommend to bouncy castle hire company, the inflatable disco dome is very popular in the UK, buy disco bouncy castle for hire, they got a good income and reviews.

if you have a good qualitative and quantitative content, you will earn very quickly

Thats right ...quality over quantity ..!!

Thanks for your post. I have just joined today this is a good bloging forum

hello

how are you

New to blogging as well! I think it's less about how many but quality.
    I follow super successful blogs with only 60 posts in 2 years so that tells you a lot!
    http://loveonlinework.com/

Have a look at your competitors, and analyze their content. Ahrefs YouTube channel is very helpful
    meowpassion.com - For Cat Lovers And Cat Owners

Recently i am writing blog about taxi dispatch software, its exhausting too,,,