Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New To Blogging, How much content does a blog need before going public?

no matter the number of posts in a blog.

go to your moon bro you can do it

Indeed. How exactly to research blog niches? I'm starting a blog, and I don't know how to research, or network, find similar blogs, etc. Any tutorials?

To get out of the sandbox, you must have at least 50 posts.

There is no required number of posts. It all depends on the type of content you plan to publish. Don't post something just to get airplay. Let it be one post a week or a month, but of high quality.

Hey Everybody! I would like to start blogging, but I have a hard time finding a free platform. Can anyone help with suggestions? Thank you, Viki

Slotgokil

SLOTGOKIL situs judi slot online OZZO Deposit Pulsa terpercaya, terbaik dan 100% aman.

Thanks for the post.
    My thoughts - There are two different types of blogs, one is short and another is in detail. The latter is somewhat a view, and guide and includes various sub-topics of a topic and is been discussed in detail. Whereas short blogs consist of an answer and list points of a single topic. The limitation of the word or character counts is very much flexible but in my opinion, I do recommend having at least 800 words found for the detail blogs. The short one can prevail in 300 words but should be answering the topic before going public.
    I have experience in both kinds of writing and have been writing technology blogs on various platforms related to healthcare including telemedicine app development, DevOps, cloud technology, software, and various applications.

IMO, to ensure that people have something to read right away, publish 3-5 posts before launching

Just write an article...and SEO is following. Nowadays too many people had some idea without doing anything