Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Hi all,

My name is Andy, I used to have a podcasting blog called myenglishpodcast which I closed down around a year ago. Thinking of starting up something new but not sure if I want to do something language based or not.
    Anyway, i'm here mainly for tips for monetization.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Thanks

Hi Andy,
    My name is sunshine,I have a health blog which I started 2 months ago and I am struggling with traffic. Please can You Give me some advice about which platform should I use to promote for my blog.

Hi pemblog and sunshine

Hey Andy, it´s great meeting you! My name is Ema and I have a lifestyle blog. The idea behind it is to talk about what being a foreigner in the place you consider home is but also about what working in digital is and what it´s like to work from home.

I´m having trouble getting it off the ground, do you have any advices on that? Once I do get it off the ground, would start with AdSense or directly affiliate programs? Thanks!
    Ema from TheCorrStyle
    https://corrstyle.com

Welcome andy hope you enjoy your time

Hi, my name is amidu, i have blog on accounting and finance, my objective is to share notes and materials to student preparing for for accounting professional exams such as ACCA and iam here to learn on how to blog and gain more traffic.

Hello, my name is Linsey and I've been running my blog since September 2018. It's mainly a movie, list, and creative blog, which has a varied amount of content based around all of my interests.

I too am interested in building a following and getting it monetised. I feel like it's been an uphill struggle to get more traffic, so I'm glad I found this forum. Hopefully it will be helpful to myself and anyone else who needs it.

Hi,
    I just joined and hope to learn more from here.

Hi, My name is Kori and i am currently reforming my blog. Give it a read if you ca, I would also love to read yours. I hope to learn a lot from this forum and find ways to expand my blog as well, its called a-daily-dose.blog

nice to meet you