Thread: My introduction

My introduction

Hello Everyone,

My name is Pamela and this is my first post. I just signed up and listed my blog. It seems like this directory hasn't been updated in ages, but the forum is lively enough.

I am 56, married to my amazing husband Ray and we have 2 grown children and 3 wonderful grandsons. I live with chronic pain and chronic fatigue from a number of health issues, and that's what I blog about at pamelajessen.com

I have a great sense of humour and I keep a positive outlook on life. You have to laugh...there's just no sense in being miserable. I'm also a Christ Follower (rather than calling myself a Christian) as I believe in Jesus and the way He loved everyone equally. That's how I think we should all treat people.

I love to blog, to read, to craft and to volunteer. I'd love it if you'd check out my blog and let me know what you think!! thanks and remember...

there is always hope!

Pamela
    ~ her heart was full of wonder and her soul was full of fire ~

Hello Pamela! I love to blog, read and craft too, but I don't volunteer as that would require leaving the house and I'm a bit of a hermit these days
    "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

Hi,
    Also new here, had just joined.
    Hope to learn more

i am gaurav