Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Using Pinterest

Using Pinterest

Hi everyone!

I am new here and to blogging and was looking for some help with Pinterest? I feel like I'm missing something glaringly obvious but when I click on other people's pins I see not only an image but a title and a sort synopsis yet with my own pins I only seem able to pin a picture? I know Pinterest can be really good for traffic so just wondering if anyone has any clue where I'm going wrong?

Thank you!

Jaye

If you go to your own profile, there should be an icon at the top left corner of a plus sign. Click that and it will have an option to create a board or create a pin. Click on create pin - it should pull up a box asking you to add a picture, the link you would like your pin to go to, a title and a description. Hit save, and there ya go!

Pinterest is one of the best source of traffic for your blog

Pinterest is one of the best source of traffic for your blog....

Pinterest tip

Try youtube vids

If you google Pinterest courses, you are bound to find one that's right for your level. The courses can be really helpful to get started

Quote Originally Posted by taboomsma View Post
    If you go to your own profile, there should be an icon at the top left corner of a plus sign. Click that and it will have an option to create a board or create a pin. Click on create pin - it should pull up a box asking you to add a picture, the link you would like your pin to go to, a title and a description. Hit save, and there ya go!
    Thanks for that tip. I definitely want to try and crack Pinterest as a lot of bloggers seem to swear by it as the best, most efficient method of driving traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by MissJayeRose View Post
    Hi everyone!

I am new here and to blogging and was looking for some help with Pinterest? I feel like I'm missing something glaringly obvious but when I click on other people's pins I see not only an image but a title and a sort synopsis yet with my own pins I only seem able to pin a picture? I know Pinterest can be really good for traffic so just wondering if anyone has any clue where I'm going wrong?

Thank you!

Jaye

I guess your pins don't have proper title and description like others' pins so you need to put proper title and description so it can show to others as well when they try to pin your pins.

you sometimes need to activate so called rich Pins, if I understand you well. You will find the best ideas and tips about Pinterest on https://anastasiablogger.com/, https://nancybadillo.com/, and https://xeniako.com/blogging/how-to-increase-traffic-by-400/ Hope this helps

I like Pinterest

Can anyone tell the various ways to earn traffic from Pinterest? Basically how to optimise Pinterest for the best outcomes? Thanks
    Shefali Dutta
    Creator & Founder, La Altruist