Thread: How I get more Blog Traffic With Social Media (Easy)

Lightbulb How I get more Blog Traffic With Social Media (Easy)

Hey everyone, I just thought I should share one of my tips that I use to get more Blog traffic. I hope other people have other suggestions/tips they can share!

So everyone knows Social Media is a great source of traffic for blogs, and as always, traffic = income! Over the years, one of the things that has really helped boost my site in the long term is Youtube!

Making youtube videos as well as a blog post means that even more people are likely to find the post. Youtube has been growing exponentially recently, and there is no better time than now to try and rank your blog with high quality videos. So make sure you put the blog post link in the youtube video description.

In order to make SEO optimized videos, you need to look at a number of things. These are the things that the Youtube algorithm looks at when ranking videos (on search pages). They look at views, watchtime, and engagement (comments, likes, shares, etc.). So what I recommend is investing in racking up those statistics of your video. You can find some sites that do things like exchanging likes for free (you like someone elses youtube video, and they will like yours), but these are extremely time consuming!

If you do have a few extra bucks to invest, I would recommend buying some likes or comments on your youtube video, for example, I bought mine from a friendly seller on Fiverr easily, and they offered me my own Custom comments! I strongly recommend (https://goo.gl/GwRaEA OR https://www.fiverr.com/almahaz/post-30-high-quality-custom-youtube-comments)

Good luck!

Got any suggestions fellow bloggers?
    Last edited by joliye; 03-26-2018 at 10:30 PM.