Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Convert NSF to PST

Hybrid View

Convert NSF to PST

Download free conversion software for recover database from NSF to PST file with all information and without losing any single file. This NSF to PST Conversion Software gives free demo version of NSF to PST Software which conversion 25 NSF emails to PST outlook or other formats from per folder. Lotus Notes 9.1,9.0 ,8.0,8.5 ,6.5 and below versions supported by this Tool.

For further details you can search on google :- SysInspire(dot)com, SysInspire NSF to PST

If you want to convert NSF to PST format, you should try an easy manual tricks. The manual trick doesn't require any third party tool or any other cost. You need to use IBM Lotus Notes here. It provides you file formats into which you can save your NSF file's data: Comma Separated Value and Structured Text. Both these file formats are supported by Outlook client. Once you save NSF file's data into any of these file formats, you can import this new file to Outlook client by using its Import feature.
    Refer to this blog post for detailed information:- http://migrateemails.com/export-lotus-notes-email-to-microsoft-outlook/

I have used many manual methods but did not satisfied with any of the methods. Being a non-technical user, I first go through manual methods but due to some issues, I found it not effective so I used NSF to PST Converter and got best results. You may go for the tool.

Visit Here: sametools.com/convert/nsf/
    Last edited by danky; 08-07-2018 at 12:00 PM.

Softknoll NSF to PST Converter is a convenient utility that can convert the whole user to a mailbox from Lotus Notes to importable Outlook PST file which is accessed through MS Outlook in Exchange Server. This software converts mailbox data of Lotus Notes including emails, attachments, journals, address books, calendar entries and more. Download NSF to PST Converter tool for free to try its performance and preview all the converted items.

One of my friends suggested NSF to PST Converter to me when I was looking for switching Lotus Notes to Outlook. You should also try this software.

Visit Here: dailysoft.org/nsf-to-pst.html

Here is a free solution to your problem which I got through one of my professional friend’s help when I was fed up with a manual solution to Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook PST File format.

Visit: toolsbaer.com/nsf-to-pst-conversion/

Softaken NSF to PST Converter software is an excellent software that can easily convert lotus notes NSF file to outlook PST and multiple formats easily. This software perfectly convert lotus notes to Outlook, EML, MSG, HTML, EMLX, MBOX, vCal, ICS, vCard and many more format. I hope you will get the accurate results with this tool.

Can any one tell me how can i post in this forum my questioin and posts?
    Samina
    Blogger, Rock / Gem hunter

Download the free version of MailsDaddy NSF to PST Converter tool, a most trustworthy solution to export Lotus Notes emails in Outlook along with calendars, address books, to-do, attachments, etc. with the same folder hierarchy and doclinks. It keeps the HTML formatting and data key elements. Multiple NSF to PST conversion process completes efficiently using this tool in few clicks. The software is easily downloadable in Windows OS platform and supported by Lotus Notes email client.
    Get more: mailsdaddy.com/nsf-to-pst-converter/

There are many ways of doing this but keep in mind that pst can be easily corrupted. Best to save them on the server