Thread: Ex has moved on and I'm still utterly devastated

Ex has moved on and I'm still utterly devastated

I met with my ex, and we had a great time. But.. he does not want me back. I am devastated. I just cannot seem to get over him. Aside from my self-esteem taking a HUGE hit, I just lose it and cry every day. I know all of the "there is someone better out there" "you'll find an even better guy" etc etc etc. I know. I know. I know. But I can't get over this one. He was so wonderful to me, so good looking, quality guy. And now im left feeling like what was so wrong with me that "he just wasnt feeling it anymore". What is it about me that he's just bam. over me, so quickly. Does he ever think about me? did i ever mean anything to him? what went wrong? I can't wrap my head around any of it. I feel strongly he did not cheat on me. But he had no answer other than just wasnt feeling it.

Im not in or near a big city. I'd compare it to like a big city suburb sized town. But the dating scene here is just awful. Getting back out there and distracting myself hasnt exactly gone well. Additionally, I don't exactly have many friends here. I moved here for work and turned down a job in another state for this guy (ugh, I know) and have no family here, and really just have small talk with co-workers/the people at workout classes and yoga.

Any advice on how to get over someone who is already over you? God I don't want to think about if he has someone new, and the thought of never seeing or hearing from him again is just gut wrenching.

Heartbreak and Breakups are the worst, if you haven't already maybe you could try blocking him on any social media platform that you have. seeing what he's doing and getting up to isn't ideal and would make you think about him and miss him more. the best advice I can give is putting yourself out there and allowing yourself to heal.

The people we are attracted to so deeply all display qualities that we desire to become. Relationships call us to align with our higher selves. What is the quality of that person that you want in your life? Become it! What is the feeling that you think they give you? Make yourself feel it! In truth, all feelings come from within. We create our own joy. We create our own wholeness. Come into wholeness. Become your best version of yourself. Others can only remind and inspire you of who you truly are.

MAMA ANAH +27609447311
    Traditional herbalist and spiritual healer with divine powers to work out all your life path problems worries and challenges. Using spiritual powers, accurate herbs and inner fortune energy, The metaphysical world has an iterative influence in our being, so the MUTOTO TWINS solution uses ancient ancestral powers to find solution to all your life's challenges ,problems and worries, with my healing methodologies have helped thousands of individuals worldwide to find balance and happiness in their lives, I am able to check and disclose to you the origin of your recurring problems as well as provide an everlasting answer to it.I have helped numerous figures and celebrities to create more success and happiness in all areas of their live. Family problems, love or marriage matters, career or work related problems, business success, healthy problems and worries,or need to know the nature of problem in your life? we do have solution for you with my accurate herbs,spells,inner energy and spiritual powers anything is possible to happen and change in your life,its never too late to smile with my energy.why you surfer in silence when we can make your life shine again and have your long life dreams to come true,you live once so live life to the fullest,Good life and happiness for all.yes you can make a different.feel free to call or email me for help.live afresh and balanced life,for more information about. i am only powerful spiritual doctor in Africa who spiritually treats and solves all the following:Read all your problems before you even mention them to me, MAMA ANAH. Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time 3. Remove bad spells from homes, business &customer attraction etc. 4. Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career. 5. Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away 6. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution 7. Eliminate in family fights 8. Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities 9. Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart 10. I destroy and can send back the bad omen (tokoloshe) if requested 11. We heal barrenness in women & and disturbing menstruation 12. Get you marriage to the lover of your choice 13. Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage 14. Ensure success in work and business 15. Mental illness & bewitched Can’t sleep at night or walking at night 17. Recover stolen property and whereabouts of people that hurt you. 18. Bring supernatural luck into 19. Extreme protection for those doing dangerous jobs like security guards, bank manager, cash transporters, etc. You want money so bad you can taste it. You want to live in luxury. You want to be the envy of your friends. You want to arise each day not worried about your financial future You do not need to suffer longtime with diseases ,poverty,no one to love you ,domestic problems when Mama Annah can help you with in not time to waste. Let your enemy forget about you. Let those who hated you before come back to you by them selves. Let your boss who sucked you from the job before recall you back.
    ALL SERVICES ARE 100% GUARANTEED:

Sometimes the person you want most is the person you're best without. Sometimes you have to walk away from what you want to find what you deserve. Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen. Never regret being a good person to the wrong people.
    Last edited by Ryazzz; 06-11-2020 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Correction of spelling

Sad to see your situation and really pray that you get over from all this soon