Thread: Visit My Blog

Post Visit My Blog

Hi, I'm 21 & It's not a matter of gaining popularity. But i'm just trying to earn xtra bling with Google Adsense by blogging. Sometimes, 1 job is not enough, especially when you are studying at the same time. So do support yah! Thx =)

enrealite.blogspot.com

*move to "review my blog"*

nice nice blog!!!

Good site for health.You have insearted adsense code well
    HTML Code:
    <a href="http://indian-hot-videos.blogspot.com">Hot and Masala Videos</a>

Quote Originally Posted by selfobliged View Post
    Hi, I'm 21 & It's not a matter of gaining popularity. But i'm just trying to earn xtra bling with Google Adsense by blogging. Sometimes, 1 job is not enough, especially when you are studying at the same time. So do support yah! Thx =)

enrealite.blogspot.com
    I will check your blog. also check mine. jibonerakibuki.blogspot.com

@selfobliged - you have a nice site.. you said you want to earn but you didn't put lots of adsense on your blog and i think that's good.. I like your post about the bubble gum..

@indipets - i also checked your blog.. i think it's also nice but you put lots of ads on it.. and also you have a big header image and your title is really hard to read because of the background of your header image.. and also maybe you should avoid putting adsense on top of your posts.. and also decrease those auction ads and adbrite.. a single auction ads and adbrite on your site is much better.. IMO.