Thread: how to create an on-mouse comment in posts?

Threaded View

Thanks Zuzy,

You can "bug" me anytime, I'm glad to help when I can. If you have any other problems don't hesitate to ask.
    I really don't know exactly what Vlad III Dracula was eating (except for drinking bloody mary coctails). For sure there was no junk food in the middle-ages, people in Wallachia was doing agriculture even more than in Transylvania, also hunting. There are a lot of rivers in the area, so fish should have been part of them weekly menu. Wine was largely appreciated in that part of the world, it was even part of the corronation ceremony in Wallachia (together with an olive oil prepared in Constantinopole - they where not eating the oil, just were being "oiled" - by the church heads.
    However if you know more about the dishes in medieval age, I'd be happy to work with you to an article on this theme. You could host the article on your blog and I'll just write two lines and link to it for details.

[Edited]: I remembered there was a TV documentary (on Discovery Channel I think) saying that middle age food was really spicy and salty. Salty because of conservation reasons, of course.

All best,
    Radu
    Last edited by Dracula; 07-05-2007 at 02:47 PM.