Thread: post labeling, how ???

Hybrid View

To you happen to remember the link of that blog ? If this is done automatically...could it be that the blog is not hosted and empowered by blogger but other blogging service ?

You made me curious about this, let's try to solve this mistery out !

Take care,
    Radu

Hey radu,

i cannot find it, damn... the closest i got to was
    nandyala.org/mahanandi/
    this lady has a beautiful cuisine, layout, pictures and also an organized recipe index. however, I am not sure, how she does that, it doesnt seem to be labeling... hope she doesnt link it there manually...

i ll keep looking
    Zuz

and btw, i just found a new info here
    groups.google.com/group/blogger-help-howdoi/browse_thread/thread/3c2810d182704942/0485736d746f2884#0485736d746f2884

they say sublabelingis not currently possible
    Last edited by zlamushka; 07-04-2007 at 12:31 PM. Reason: new info

Hi zlamushka , I did not forget about your request, however yesterday I left the job by midnight and really did not have time for this. However I also found a page doing something similar, but the articles were also listed in both categories...for example a post labeled with "internet" & with "business" is listed both under internet and business, but in that case it makes sense.
    However it seems to me that the way to go for the moment is how you already did it, that means listing the labels directly.

That way an article labeles Curry Pastes, Thai would appear under both cathegories. I don't know if you can further group the labels manually, it would be nice to have two main categories and then detail them....but I'm afraid you should do this manually.

All best,
    Radu

hey Radu,

thanks a lot, I figured it would be too complicated for both of us, so i am jst gong to label everything under one. Everybpdy else does. I wrote to blogger with a sublabeling suggestion, cause i saw couple of more people wondering about it, so we ll see. Right now, I only havea couple of recipes psted, so its not that big of a deal.
    Maybe in the future (u can contact them with a solution) and i ll be happy to be your laboratory rat

thanks again
    Zuss