Thread: What do you guys look for in a blogging service?

What do you guys look for in a blogging service?

Admittedly, this is a bit self serving, being as I do manage a blogging service myself. Of course we want to be able to offer something that bloggers want. We already have a lot of nice features, point and click customization, finely tuned blog privacy, a profile page that can gather your existing content from all over the web as well as the usual blogging features. I was, however, hoping to get your opinions on what other things you might want in a free blogging provider, so that we can make our service even better. Your help will be much appreciated! Thanks!

How to find a suitable topic... Then how to overcome the writer's block... I'll add more later if I have any...
    [url]http://jugolam.blogspot.com[/url]

I actually prefer my own domain name and Word Press. Were I looking for a service it would definitely be one featuring WordPress.

Regards,
    Rich

I use blogger for ease of use and for easy integration with AdSense (even if for adSense I always put the HTML "by hand" ).
    I look for the features that a blogging service use, rather than space, up-time, reliability (they are all OK now), etc.

All best,
    Radu