Thread: Hi! I'm Adam Mordo.

Hi! I'm Adam Mordo.

Hi there. Newbie here. First post in these here parts ever. I've been a blogger for almost 2 years, currently in the middle of a dry spell. Writing has been eluding me for a couple of months already. Moving house has also thrown a snag in my sked, lessening my blogging time even more. Hopefully I snap out of this soon.

Adam Mordo is actually my pseudonym. In meatspace, I am Peter Juan, product manager of a Filipino blogging service known as I.PH. It's pretty small compared to powerhouses like Blogspot of course but has a steadily growing user base. It's pretty nifty, if I do say so myself. I am also co-founder of the man-blog.com which churns out what I'd like to believe is intelligently stupid humor that guys like. We have a forum there too but it gets raunchy, sometimes even downright evil. If you're easily offended, I beg you, please don't go there. No worries, here, I will behave. I think I'm nice like that. Anyway, I am also a husband to a wife who is far too pretty for me. I don't know how i got so lucky. I'm not complaining though. We like to travel a lot and we go to a lot of beaches here in the Philippines and around South East Asia. Well, as much as we can at least.

This is getting pretty long for an introduction so I'll end here. Glad to be here folks! Please be kind. Thanks. <<< hey look. I used a smiley!

Hi there... Nice long intro!
    [url]http://jugolam.blogspot.com[/url]