Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Paste a Code?

How To Paste a Code?

I am a new blogger. Many a time I have been asked to paste codes and widgets on my webpage. But I cannot undestand whereto and how to paste them on my webpage. As I am no techie, will anybody tell me in simple words to do it?

You should tell more so others can understand...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kay2zed View Post
    I am a new blogger. Many a time I have been asked to paste codes and widgets on my webpage. But I cannot undestand whereto and how to paste them on my webpage. As I am no techie, will anybody tell me in simple words to do it?
    I'm also having a same problem, so if somebody tell how to solve your problem, can you tell me to???Thank you.

you can add codes in your blog template.. just click on the customize button and choose template then page element.. you can add new page elements and if you want to paste codes.. you can click on the HTML/javascript..

Quote Originally Posted by Kay2zed View Post
    This method is used if you are using blogger.com. Adding code is easy using blogger.com as ghing explained.
    you can add codes in your blog template.. just click on the customize button and choose template then page element.. you can add new page elements and if you want to paste codes.. you can click on the HTML/javascript..
    When it comes to wordpress (free blog) even I dont get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by ghing View Post
    This method is used if you are using blogger.com. Adding code is easy using blogger.com as ghing explained.
    When it comes to wordpress (free blog) even I dont get it right.

do you use blogger.com or what??? its user friendly.
    how to put bb code signature.

I'm not sure if I got your question, but if you're using Windows is very simple:
    1. With the mouse, select the code they ask you to paste.
    2. Right click mouse
    3. Click "Copy" from the contextual menu appearing
    4. Go to where you need to paste it
    5. point to where you need the code to be
    6. Right click mouse
    7. click "Paste" from the contextual menu appearing on right click

------------
    or, using Keyboard:
    1. select the text
    2. hit CTRL+C
    3. go to where you need to paste and hit CTRL+V

that's it
    let me know you need any help !
    All best,
    Radu

I don't know what kind of blogging program you use but I used to have this same problem. I use blogger, and it has two options in posting called Compose and edit HTML. I clicked edit HTML and I pasted a source code from a banner and that's all there was to it.

Any program you use has to have an html mode or else you won't be able to effectively use html coding.
    http://truthandinsight.tumblr.com

only professional writers can make this kind of material,