Thread: India Golden Tours

India Golden Tours

India Golden Tours is an Inbound online travel company providing Accommodation and Transportation services in India. We are specialized in handling Group tours as well as Individuals, we provide personlized services to our guests with our prompt response.

A European Tourist

A European Tourist
    We had had a misfortune to use Indian Golden Tours for our recent one-day-trip to Delhi-Agra (July 2008).
    Our contact person all the way had been its so-called CEO Shobhit Khurana. His speciality must be to make fool of customers … yeah, he calls them guests.
    Without exaggerating, the business policy of Mr Khurana seems to be based on lies, cheating and fraud.
    Drop me a line on [email]tubnad@yahoo.com[/email] and you can get our entire email correspondence, and supporting photo evidence to have your own opinion.
    In short never ever Indian Golden Tours and a number of its mirror companies like joinmyjourney , mytajmahaltours , cosmovision etc.

Regards,

It should be clear to everyone that quality is always almost directly proportional to price. Therefore, the issue is not the price but working ethics.
    No doubt that the practices of this company, working under several aliases, are unethical if not outright criminal. This company stinks. Avoid this tour operator at every cost.

Astrayl traveler

Dear Mr. Shobhit Khurana CEO,
    Recently, we have travelled in India, this mail is to tell you how satisfied we have been during this trip and how nice it was to travel all your company proffessionals are very competent and knows much more than what we would expect from every individual. They are sometimes a true guide for us.

We can heartily recommend your company services and we will ask for our next trip, this is sure.

wilies's thought

I cannot thank you Shobhit Khurana, enough for your kindness and for all the help you extended to me and Mrs.Baxter when we were at Rajasthan last week.

The service of your staff and team members was, as usual, outstanding in terms of courtesies and efficiency.

Many thanks also for providing me such a nice car for my journey from Delhi to Rajasthan.

My Journry to India By india golden tours

CEO - Shobhit Khurana
    Thank you very much for the warm welcome you organised during my visit to India.

I want to thank you for the very good collaboration I experienced.
    I am sure that we will establish a good partnership in the near future.

Hello! Nice to meet you!

Hello! Nice to meet you!