Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you blog?

I try to write an entry at least once a day to satisfy my thirst for writing and to reply to those to drop by.

---------------
    [URL="http://www.sgfriends.net/modules.php?name=MS_TopSites&file=out&id=110"]Rain and Yuki's Blog[/URL]

I try to post twice a day. In the morning and in the evening.

I blog alot

My previous blog was deleted by server error but I'm up and running again. I usually post everyday

Quote Originally Posted by thisaint View Post
    My previous blog was deleted by server error but I'm up and running again. I usually post everyday
    Weird. Providers are supposed to make backups?

I think the number of entries I post in a week varies. There are times where I post every day for a week, and then get caught up in other things, that I don’t post for a month. I tend to only make an entry is when I’m trying to collect my thoughts on a certain thing or something bothers me and writing it out just makes it easier.

Other times, I make entries just because I finished a new project or an update on a project and I want to share it or keep track of the ever changing progress.

I try and post at least three times a week otherwise the site feels stale even though my posts aren't meant to have a used by date. I've tried to work on other blogs but I find it hard to focus on too many things at the same time and then they all suffer.

Since my blog is about a seo contest, I try to keep it updated with every event that I consider interesting.

It's usually about 2-3 times a week.

It has it puroposes, the frequency of your posting, as far as seo goes.

The more often you add content the more often you will be visited by search engine bots and it could help your sites ranking.

blogging hours

i blog when ever i damn well want to

blogging hours

i wipe my ass with an owl