Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is the world really so empty

is the world really so empty

It is seems big and empty to me today.

A few days ago I held the hand of the person who loved me the most in my lifetime and watched as the last few breathes were taken.

Left on own terms, wanted the pain to end. Know it is selfish to think of myself at such a time, but can't help but feeling a bit lost.

Funeral tommorow. Really not looking forward to that. It is raining on the outside and raining on the inside.

*sob* *sob* so sad to know this.

*hugs* Aww ... get better gal. Our loved ones would never want to see us sad too long. They'd still want us to move on and become stronger and better. So after everything is done, move on, cheer up and pick up the pieces.

Cheer up, move on... everything will get better

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. You need time to grieve, it's perfectly natural.

Take good care of yourself.

Well, every front has a back - there is good & evil - for every birth in this world, there is a death. A few weeks ago, I had a heart attack. Tracy was there, by my side as the doctors fought valiantly to save my life. At one point - I felt my life ebbing away and I said, "Tracy, I hope that I have been a good boyfriend to you." She thought for a moment and said, "You have been." Then she shouted, "You ARE!" In the middle of having a heart attack, as the doctors gave orders, and the nurses were giving me nitro, inserting needles into every vein of my body - Tracy & I laughed!

If I had not survived the heart attack - I would have left Tracy and this Earth knowing that Tracy will be comforted by her family, and memories of US. Her words, "You were and ARE!" comforted my spirit, and mind. Her words kept me anchored to life. In death, her words would have soothed my angry soul for having to leave her.

Argile Stox
    Last edited by argilestox; 01-10-2006 at 06:24 AM.

Smile I am sorry

I hope this can help a little to you:

"He who loses money, loses much. He who loses a friend, loses much more. He who loses faith, loses all."

Take care.
    Last edited by iNetMoney; 05-06-2006 at 11:30 AM.

Don't worry, man with you never for life long. God took him to allow you to love him more. I'm having full sympathy with you.

Very interesting

"Life is my hobby".
    I hope I end up with a person who thinks like this.

Sorry about your loss.

Best wishes also from my side! Life goes on and I am sure you will find a new perspective and get over the sadness!