Thread: Keyword is it the key factor

Keyword is it the key factor

I often search google and other search engine and for some keyword i always get same result. I dont understand how people manage to get thier wesbsite in the first five listing on the search page. What about people who have website from a year or two and they have not even completed 1000 hits on the site. Blog are interesting way of sharing things but trust me its keywords which is you master key. There are so many adsense keywords but none of them seems to works for many sites. So what is different with those sites that they are always ranked in the first five. It is not only keywords and you can try that by putting all the keywords in the meta tags from few of the succesful sites but still there will be no results. There are many other things that we need to consider while we try to optimize our blog to get more traffic. Only one thing you need to consider is links to external sites and links coming to your sites. Your content is your main element just remember that you used hot keywords in the content as well.

Quote Originally Posted by iamzak View Post
    I often search google and other search engine and for some keyword i always get same result. I dont understand how people manage to get thier wesbsite in the first five listing on the search page. What about people who have website from a year or two and they have not even completed 1000 hits on the site. Blog are interesting way of sharing things but trust me its keywords which is you master key. There are so many adsense keywords but none of them seems to works for many sites. So what is different with those sites that they are always ranked in the first five. It is not only keywords and you can try that by putting all the keywords in the meta tags from few of the succesful sites but still there will be no results. There are many other things that we need to consider while we try to optimize our blog to get more traffic. Only one thing you need to consider is links to external sites and links coming to your sites. Your content is your main element just remember that you used hot keywords in the content as well.

I have been using keywords on my blog with relevant content as per the keywords on my blog giving me high paying ads from google. Keywords play very vital role in cpc.

This question needs 3 months writing to cover it

Like he said, get as many relevant links to your web site. Those sites have thousands. It is that simple. ALso check their Alexa ratings.
    Bruce C
    [URL="http://www.podcasterwhoswho.com"]PodcasterWhosWho.com[/URL]
    Just released March 18, 2007

Its necessary KWD

U need Relevant Keyword Linking to ur site and the content should be quite matching to these keywords ...

There is an entire industry around what you're talking about... This is not a simple subject. With billions of consumer $$ flowing, you better believe that there are some very interested parties watching, researching and developing methodologies around keyword searching / output...
    Register your blog at [URL="http://www.blogskinny.com"]www.blogskinny.com[/URL]

Free blog at [URL="http://www.bigblogmonkey.com"]www.bigblogmonkey.com[/URL]

I agree by having keywords it also makes it easier for others to find your site.