Thread: pandaboy's blog of amusing stuffs..

pandaboy's blog of amusing stuffs..

Here's my blog: [URL=http://pandaboy.blogsome.com]Click here[/URL].

What do you guys think?

Uhm.. your blog looks and sounds like one big advertisement.. Not really what I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Rellie
    Uhm.. your blog looks and sounds like one big advertisement.. Not really what I like.
    Huh? Really? Is it because of my most recent post? Or because of the amazon ads?
    It's actually a blog to share interesting stuffs with my friends and everyone else.

Heh, i think its a combination of both. and when I look at your categories. and the way you slot in google ads after all your posts.
    maybe you should not use the default wordpress layout.

Quote Originally Posted by Rellie
    Heh, i think its a combination of both. and when I look at your categories. and the way you slot in google ads after all your posts.
    maybe you should not use the default wordpress layout.
    I have to use the preloaded template because there aren't many templates provided for me to choose.

About the ads, how do you reckon I should put it? The google ads seemed ok to me, cos most people did it that way anyway. Maybe I should remove the amazon ads on each post...

There are many themes out there
    Try
    [url]http://www.alexking.org/index.php?content=software/wordpress/themes.php[/url] for premade themes.

I think the google ads in the sidebar look better now.

I enjoyed the toilet restaurant. Funny story. Very varied subjects.
    I didn't see the layout before, but don't think it looks like a ginat advertiesment now.
    jane