Thread: Share in the Internet millions. Free & easy. Don't miss out!

Share in the Internet millions. Free & easy. Don't miss out!

Dear friends,

I recently joined AGLOCO because of a friend recommended.... now promoting it to you because I like the idea and I want you to share. I think it will be an exciting new Internet concept.

AGLOCO’s story is simple:

Do you realize how valuable you are? Advertisers, search providers and online retailers are paying billions to reach you while you surf. How much of that money are you making? NONE!

AGLOCO collects money from those companies on behalf of its members. (For example, Google currently pays AOL 10 cents for every Google search by an AOL user. And Google still has enough profit to pay $1.6 billion dollars for YouTube, an 18-month old site full of content that YouTube’s users did not get paid for!

AGLOCO will work to get its Members their share of this and more.
    ...... is building a new form of online community that they call an Economic Network. They are not only paying Members their fair share, but they’re building a community that will generate the kind of fortune. But instead of that wealth making only a few people rich, the entire community will get its share.

No catch - no spyware, no pop-ups and no spam - membership and software- free and AGLOCO is 100% member owned. Privacy is a core value and AGLOCO never sells or rents member information.

So do both of us a favor: Sign up for AGLOCO right now!

Thanks
    David
    Last edited by Nafcom; 04-27-2007 at 06:42 PM. Reason: site using an invalid/short key for encryption, very suspicious

[SIZE="2"]AGLOCO is your new chance for getting paid for what you are already doing.

-It is easy to sign-up and takes less than 2 minutes.

-Membership is completely free. You will never be charged as a member of AGLOCO.

-All of your information will be completely private. We bsanadmaxelieve we have the best privacy policy on the Internet. None of your personal information will be sold, rented or shared without your permission.

-Become a part of the next generation of the Internet. As an economic network, AGLOCO is helping shape the future role of consumers on the web. Join now and get involved in the future of the Internet.

-Don't miss out. There is zero cost to becoming a member, so get in early and tell your friends before they are already members. Like most companies, those who are early and active stand to benefit the most.

-It's your Internet – own a piece of it.

[SIZE="2"]Why should I join now?

First, it costs nothing to Join and takes less than one minute.

Second, you can help build the AGLOCO community by recruiting new Members TODAY.

Right now, inviting your friends to join AGLOCO is as easy and productive as it will ever be – but you need to invite your friends before someone else beats you to them.

Remember, the bigger the AGLOCO community, the more attractive AGLOCO is to potential business partners and advertisers.

Recruit your friends and family by contacting them through email. (But remember we have a strict anti-spam policy.)
    Use your blog and your existing social networks, such as MySpace and Facebook, to contact your friends and encourage them to join a new community that will actually let them earn money.

Be a part of the Internet’s first Member-Owned Economic Community.
    Join AGLOCO - Own the Internet!

site using an invalid/short key for encryption, very suspicious
    PLEASE READ: We have got FORUM RULES now, so please read them! - [URL="http://www.bloggerhub.com/showthread.php?t=1241"]> click me <[/URL].

Thank you!
    ------
    Because crap is all we want!: [url]http://nafcom.blogspot.com[/url]