Thread: New Blog Looking for Contributors

New Blog Looking for Contributors

Hi!

A friend and I started a blog about balanced news (because we were sick of one-sided news mainly) called [url=http://www.balancednewsblog.com/]Balanced News Blog[/url]. We are looking for contributors who will write articles, get traffic, and generally proselytize for the blog. What do you get in return? Well, your name on it, building up your reputation as a blogger, and the link to your own blog in your username on each article.

Also, if you ARE interested in this, we will put your 468x60 Google [ad]sense banner in our rotation (with everyone receiving an equal showing). Please respond here, or IM me on here.

This is for serious news of all kinds, from all over the world. No bias, no religious hatred, no discrimination of any kind will be tolerated.

Thank you!
    Jbbrwcky

I'm Interested

I have registered at your blog.

Let me know what to do next.

Hi bsoist!

I saw your reg, and added you.

Just start adding posts. Put a tiny "lead" in the "excerpt" section so something of the post shows on the front page. In the main post put more of the story, and be sure to cite the sources you use for the story (with link).

PM me on here with your 468x60 google code, and I will add it to our page.

Thanks!

Smile Is "Art" news of interest?

Hi,
    It doesn't seem that news about art would be of interest in this blog.

Am I right?

No so Surreal - we are interested in all kinds of news and stories. You would be welcome! Invite friends, get others interested, it will only help you get your name out there.

Quote Originally Posted by jbbrwcky
    No so Surreal - we are interested in all kinds of news and stories. You would be welcome! Invite friends, get others interested, it will only help you get your name out there.
    I just received an email thanking me for the submission of my article that reviewed an art exhibit in N.Y.C.

I am interested in my adsense banner in rotation although I am not quite sure that I understand how this would be done.

Just signed up! Thanks

Hey surreal - if you have my email address, just mail me and we'll talk about the banner.

Picassoattic - nice to meet you. We are looking for interesting real life news, the real stories.

Jbbrwcky

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jbbrwcky
    Hey surreal - if you have my email address, just mail me and we'll talk about the banner.

Jbbrwcky
    I sent you a pm here.