Hello guys..

As you all know, one way backlink is much appreciated and is highly valued by Google. Of course there are number of ways on getting one way backlink. Here, I want to share my favourite way of increasing backlink to my blog, DIRECTORY..There are lot directories are in existence if you search in Google and Yahoo. Unfortunately, most of them are paid directories.

Below is the list of websites that hold hundreds and probably thousands of directories, arranged by strongest PR, some of them are free directories (that's the thing I'm talking about).

webdirectorylist.smashingdir.com/

websitepromotion4you.com/show_free_directories.php

addurl.nu/

I've been consistently adding up my blog to 10 new directories everyday (regardless of their Pagerank) for the past couple of weeks and the result is encouraging. My pagerank previously was always barely predicted to be 4.5 to 4.8 (from Iwebtool) but now it's predicted to be 5.3 to 5.6

It sure takes some time to check for free directories and submit ours to the directories, but I'm sure it pays off. So, that's from my observation and I hope this post would be useful to all of you. Happy blogging and happy foruming.