Thread: Freaky Psycho's

Freaky Psycho's

Hello Everyone,

Thought I'd through something in here to spice things up.

Do not marry a person, because of religious pressure, a year after you meet them, without living with them and getting a little life experience first.

A friend of mine married some guy she had known for a year, and had never lived with, two and a half months ago. A month later she left him because he turned psycho right after their wedding. He became physically and verbally abusive.

Turns out he is a crazy steriod taking former crack dealer who is now stalking her. They have been apart for a month and a half. He has been paying his "friend", a hit man, to spy on her since their departure. He has also not been sober since the break, continues to constantly phone her, threaten her, harass her and has blown all of his mortgage money and lost his job.

Moral of the story do your homework on people because the majority of them are nuts.

U had some bad experience urself abbie ? Hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by lindy View Post
    U had some bad experience urself abbie ? Hehehehe
    I don't know what's so funny about this.
    PLEASE READ: We have got FORUM RULES now, so please read them! - [URL="http://www.bloggerhub.com/showthread.php?t=1241"]> click me <[/URL].

Thank you!
    ------
    Because crap is all we want!: [url]http://nafcom.blogspot.com[/url]

Hey! I love your outlook on life...it made me smile. I do agree, you must do your homework on your potential partner (check their closet for skeletons!!!!!). Especially with internet dating - you just don't know who is really on the other end of the wire.

Anywayz, today I am going to carry the thought that "everybody is mad except me"

Kindest regards, Graham

Smile 新加的空白文章1

这是新加的空白文章1,可以在UBB可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。

Wow,what a fckup.Anyway-I met my husband 14 years ago ,we lived together and traveled the world and only got married after 7 years.
    Everything you do,is done by choice,so choose wisely.

I definitely agree with you to do your homework before you get married! I am sorry for your friend, but hopefully she gets some help with him and finds true love some day.