Thread: HOw do i use RSS feed on my blog with Orange button

Hybrid View

HOw do i use RSS feed on my blog with Orange button

Dear all,
    I am new to blogging and don't know how to use RSS feed with Orange button that we see on most blogs. WHere can i find the relevant information on using Feed/Atom on my blog ? Help is appreciated, thanks in advance

Thumbs up RE: how to use RSS for blog

Remove post.
    Last edited by blogosquare; 05-08-2012 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Post to be removed.

There is no need to burn your feed. At the bottom of your page, you'll see Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). That is your atom feed. This tool will easily allow you to create RSS buttons or "chicklets" for your blog.

You then add the button to your blog using the html/javascript widget. Just paste the code given to you by the RSS button creater into the box and save. You can Download the images if you wish to host them on your site.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to contact me anytime should you have any questions.

Rose DesRochers
    Last edited by bloghub; 09-24-2009 at 03:55 AM.

Hi Sussane
    It's really easy to use RRS Feed and it's powerful to generate traffic to your blog,
    1. You have to subscribe with RSS submission directories and they are a lot, choose some of them.
    2. You have to submit your feed content to all directories including the link of this content.
    3. You put add feed button to all RRS directories you use in your blog to allow anybody to bookmark your page, vote it, or send it to others

The powerful thing that you generate traffic to your blog from these directories because these directories are the best places to find new contents and they save the searcher’s time.
    Good Luck

Thank you, this is good news for other visitors

nice

Great info here everyone. I will now add the feed to my blogs. Thank you.

Great question! I was wondering the same thing myself. I haven't been able to grasp the whole RSS concept yet. Thanks for the answers on this. That will surely help me out!
    Need to know how to monetize your blog, promote your blog, or just make money blogging. The solution is right here!
    http://bloggerspaybackblog.info

thanks u really for this information i have a blogs but i didin't use feed
    http://nezogames.blogspot.com/

I recommend feedburner.com too, because they havea lot of other handy tools as well. We use several of them.

Code:
    http://www.tftpg.com