Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why my blog not recieve popularity from people in the world?

i agree with "have fun blogging" and try social network sites there are so many now on the web thats where you can get real people to visit your blog....there are plenty like mylot, yuwie, stumble upon, myface, myspace etc etc you can make friends and then exchange links which brings in quality traffic......all the best and happy blogging

It really is difficult to get traffic.
    And i also read if you blogging simply to earn money you will fail.
    At first that was what i attempt to do, but now after a hard reality check,
    i need to blogging because to fill up time so i can blog something i like instead thinking when money will rolling in.

Well, have fun blogging is maybe the most important piece of advice. If you like what you blog about, you won't get bored if you see money don't come quick. The main idea is: have a source of money and blog just as a hobby.

If you have time to blog dauily and promote your blog in an intensive, smar manner, trafic will come, so money will start coming. How many daily/weekly vistors you get so far ?

All best,
    radu

Quality Content Come First

You first have to have great content if you want anyone to read and return to your blog.
    All the other posts have great ideas...put them to use.

You can get a great free blogging course at simpleology (search for it on the search engines)

It certainly helped me improve my blog writing and my traffic.

Now how is ur blog traffic? I hope u have got many good suggestions.....

Indeed, it would be interesting to see how we all evolved since the first posts here. As for me, I haven't had too much time for blogging, but I still post regularly and today just got a small boost in the visitors number on my Dracula related blog.

you ?