Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why my blog not recieve popularity from people in the world?

Smile

I noticed that once I joined webrings that had other blogs related to mine and carnivals more people came to my blog.

It also helps to comment on other people's blogs and if they are nice enough they will return the favor.

Good luck!

Smile Hi here's what I do to receive more traffic :)

You've received excellent advice and now I would like to add some advice of my own.

What I've done in order to receive more traffic is to join several social networking sites such as:

Stumble Upon
    Blog Catalog
    Criteo
    Spicy Page

Google these names and you'll be able to find them.

Good luck to you and you'll see - you'll not only have lots of readers yourself but have a great opportunity to read others' blogs as well.

Take care,
    Badthing

You could also try places like despair.nu which you sign up for an recieve a list of 3 sites every few days and you must comment on them.
    The plus side to this is that 3 new people see your link and also 3 people must comment on your blog so 6 people are seeing your site and hopefully sticking around.
    Oh So [url=http://lazily.org]Lazily[/url]
    Get paid to post your opinion! [url=http://www.mylot.com/?ref=xkaraix]MyLot[/url].

Thank you talia I will try out what u offer

Yes they are all right. I am also 2 months old blogger and its not easy to gain a lot of traffic but i learn a lot when i visited my friends blog and visit also blog of people even i did not know them. So try to visit other`s blog and they will also visit yours.
    Check me out happymomiam1.bravejournal.com Thanks!

post the link to your blog here, so readers can visit it.

jaybeswhirlpool.blogspot.com

blogging ,is not just blogging or get a traffic, but be sure you love what you are doing.
    blog commenting and forum posting i think is most effective.

Yes, your posts quality and even your blog category are important factors in gaining traffic. But don't worry, we have the same problem but I'm trying to be as patient as I can. You might want to create an account to monitor your traffic. Try Google Analytics. The "keywords" results help me in deciding which topic to post. Goodluck!
    HELLOPHILIPPINES.BLOGSPOT.COM
    A friendly, must see blog that offers easy tips and tricks, guides, trivia and information about the Philippines. Tuloy po kayo!

hello.. newbie here!...
    thanks for all those advices... I'm going to try those site that other member's give..
    I'm also newbie in blogging and joining in different forums can make me more knowledgable on my job!!..

thanks again!!..

this is a good advice... thanks..
    check out my blog...

http://technologyandcomputer.blogspot.com/