Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why my blog not recieve popularity from people in the world?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by fennimore View Post
    Find other blogs that are related to yours, and politely ask the owners to do a link exchange with your blog. That'll definitely boost your popularity.
    Of course, for this you have to have quality content in your blog, this is what makes people linking to you !

Have fun blogging!
    And this is an important advice, seriously ! If you see blogging just as a way f doing some money you might get dissapointed by the ammount of money that cames, you'll see it like an ordinaru job and you might end giving up quickly. Instead if you really enjoy what you'll do money could be just a plus to an entertaining, funny activity !

All best,
    Radu

post the link to your blog here, so readers can visit it.

jaybeswhirlpool.blogspot.com

Yes, your posts quality and even your blog category are important factors in gaining traffic. But don't worry, we have the same problem but I'm trying to be as patient as I can. You might want to create an account to monitor your traffic. Try Google Analytics. The "keywords" results help me in deciding which topic to post. Goodluck!
    HELLOPHILIPPINES.BLOGSPOT.COM
    A friendly, must see blog that offers easy tips and tricks, guides, trivia and information about the Philippines. Tuloy po kayo!

hello.. newbie here!...
    thanks for all those advices... I'm going to try those site that other member's give..
    I'm also newbie in blogging and joining in different forums can make me more knowledgable on my job!!..

thanks again!!..

this is a good advice... thanks..
    check out my blog...

http://technologyandcomputer.blogspot.com/

i agree with "have fun blogging" and try social network sites there are so many now on the web thats where you can get real people to visit your blog....there are plenty like mylot, yuwie, stumble upon, myface, myspace etc etc you can make friends and then exchange links which brings in quality traffic......all the best and happy blogging

It really is difficult to get traffic.
    And i also read if you blogging simply to earn money you will fail.
    At first that was what i attempt to do, but now after a hard reality check,
    i need to blogging because to fill up time so i can blog something i like instead thinking when money will rolling in.

Well, have fun blogging is maybe the most important piece of advice. If you like what you blog about, you won't get bored if you see money don't come quick. The main idea is: have a source of money and blog just as a hobby.

If you have time to blog dauily and promote your blog in an intensive, smar manner, trafic will come, so money will start coming. How many daily/weekly vistors you get so far ?

All best,
    radu

Quality Content Come First

You first have to have great content if you want anyone to read and return to your blog.
    All the other posts have great ideas...put them to use.

You can get a great free blogging course at simpleology (search for it on the search engines)

It certainly helped me improve my blog writing and my traffic.

Now how is ur blog traffic? I hope u have got many good suggestions.....