Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Web Design

Web Design

Web Design is one important to impress in search engine?

HI
    Yes it's one of the factors

Umm, if you mean the sites appearence then no. However if you mean the coding then yes, relevant title/header and bold/strong tags are very useful for example.

Osprey
    New Member!

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    Umm, if you mean the sites appearence then no. However if you mean the coding then yes, relevant title/header and bold/strong tags are very useful for example.
    Exactly!

Also the way you obtain the visual presentation of the site might affect your ranking in the search engines. For example too much formatting code will mean a dilution of the useful information, so less importance in the ”eyes” of the Search Engines.

For example many times frames where blamed for not being SE-friendly, although this is not totally true (I still have framed sites ranking No1 in Google for the main keywords)

All best, let me know if you need some help !
    Radu

Hi,

I can said that design is not a main factor for the search engine spider to craw on your web.

Your web coding is the important factor.

Make sure your web having the maximun oppotunities for the spider to locate you is the most important if you wanna get high rank on search engine result =]

Yours,

Primo-Lab.Biz
    Yours,
    Mr.Romance - [url]Http://romantic-4ever.blogspot.com[/url]
    Romance & Love Stories Blog

Yes ............

Yes web design is the immportant factor but we should care in term of clearly of text with image, both should be clearly distingush

Web Design

Website design is very creative work. One should have very good concept about graphic and color combination; and should not use many colors or odd color into your web pages. Try to use friendly navigating panel and place in a visible place where visitor always finding.

web desing is a really skillful things, you have to study more and more, research more and more , do everthing to make your site get traffic and become more nice
    Trekking in Yunnan : forest-cafe.org
    China adventure tour: edward-adventures.com

web design is the most popular work in the world but you always study hard and hard.finally if you learn any thing for web design you can learn it from [URL="http://www.grupweb.net"]http://www.grupweb.net[/URL]
    Last edited by berkai; 10-22-2007 at 09:50 PM.

Web Design

Hello,

First of all Merry christmas to all...

As far as website design is concerned...yes it do effect search engine rankings to a much extent....
    Example...are you using frames or tables or flash contents in your website designs...

If you are using any of these things...then you would have to really work hard to optimise the site to get a better position in search engines...

So,have a better understanding of "How to optimise sites with these features" before going for them...

I have a fair bit of idea on the above topic...if you would like I can share it with you...

Best of luck...

Cheers!!

Monalisa