Thread: PDS OST to PST Software

Hybrid View

PDS OST to PST Software

I want to share mind-blowing software that specially made for all Outlook users that want something unique concept to solve any kind of corruption issue. PDS OST to PST software directly deal with OST file corruption issue after that convert OST file to PST, EML, MSG, HTML, PDF and MBOX with emails properties:- email Data properties, zip Data attachments, embedded images, contacts, appointment, journals, calendars, outbox items, inbox items etc. OST Recovery software is easy to use and every person use this software no technical knowledge required to run this software. This software split large PST file from 1GB to 5GB and by the demo facility you can the full preview of recovery.

Note: - Get upto 50% discount on OST Recovery Software (Offer valid till 15 January 2018).

Download Software:- PDS OST to PST Recovery

As it is marketed, this OST to PST Converter tool is really very amazing and I have experienced that. User interface is the first thing I loved the most. It's been two months I have been using this software for conversion. It converts contacts, emails, calendar items, notes and journals and gives the preview of converted mailbox items in 3-pane view. All the converted items can be saved in EML, MSG, RTF, PDF and HTML extensions. It easily arranges scanned emails according to Attachment, Type, To, From, Date, Subject, Importance and Type. Download the free trial version to scan & preview your convertible mail items : http://www.filesrecoverytool.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Download an another helpful Softaken OST to PST Converter Software provides the best solution to recover the damaged OST file without any intervention. With this software you can easy way to convert lost data from orphaned OST file and transfer email from outlook OST file into PST with all relevant folders:- Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Draft, Journals, Tasks, Calendars, Notes, and Contacts. Also supports all types of Outlook OST file versions and save OST data as four multiple formats such as: PST, EML, MSG and HTML.Support MS Exchange server version 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.

Datavare OST to PST Converter Software successfully converts OST to PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, and Office 365. You can try free demo version and knowing how the software works for OST to PST Outlook file and after getting the satisfaction you can download OST to PSTdownload OST to PST converter Software full license.

Try ToolsGround OST to PST Converter tool for instant migration of OST files in PST. It comes with a trial version that will help you in understanding the application without any investment. The tool allows working on all Outlook and Windows versions.

More info;- toolsground.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

Good information

I am recommending you to download MailsClick Convert OST file to PST for better convert from OST to PST. Convert OST file to PST software is simply convert all the outlook data like as emails properties, meta data, CC, BCC, subject, date and time into the PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, VCF.