Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hellooo!
    I'm Brenda, going by the nickname of Siberia. Why? Well it's simple, I really really love Siberia and it's one of my dream destinations... I'd love to travel across Siberia and visit so many places in eastern Russia, including Yakutia region, and reach Mongolia, China and so on...
    I'm a lifestyle-travel-multimedia blogger, in short I love to talk about my experiences in daily life, share tips and tricks, review films/videogames/books that give more colors to my life, and I love to describe my travel experiences.
    I'm a 24 years old italian girl living in London, dreaming about knowing new people and discovering places in the world I didn't know about, cultures, food and more.
    I love both reading and writing, I have a lot of hobbies and passions (like fashion and makeup of course, despite there are occasions in which I have to leave them at home... ) that I could talk about actually, but I'll try to keep this description simple...
    I hope I will find good inspiration and opportunities on this forum, but I can tell I already like it because it really reminds me of forums I used to surf on when I was younger!
    All the best to you that rea 'til here!
    Brenda

Hi there! Welcome to the Forum. I'm actually new as well but I thought I might introduce myself here instead of creating a new thread. So hello to you and everyone around!

Siberia is friggin cold lady
    Visit my Travel Blog: www.surfacenomads.com

Post deleted
    Last edited by John V; 12-27-2017 at 10:54 AM.

Hey guys! My name is Angela but I go by Ang. I have a blog where I talk about my passion... Spirituality. Spirituality can have so many meaning so the content of my blog varies from meditation to minimalism to finding freedom and so much more. Nice to meet everyone!