Thread: Hi. You are all fired.

Hi. You are all fired.

JK. Just trying to get your attention.

I recently started my blog on... well, pretty much myself because I was at that point in time when I didn't know what I was doing with my life.

In depression and fear, I wasn't doing anything with my life. My family doesn't believe in depression; and I knew the only person who can save me is myself.

The whole thing began with a word doc where I just wrote whatever it is that I did on that first day of all this happening.

Then I encountered some inspiring videos on YouTube and that made me want to challenge all my fears.

One of the big fears I had was sharing my ideas and thoughts with the world because I thought (in depression) that my ideas and voices are useless.

And oh dear god did I fear what people were going to say about what I write.

So I started my blog. Just me writing about my day in as much detail as possible. It became a hobby of mine and I just write and write and write everyday now.

The blog was initially all just for me so I could visually see my thought process and actions so that I could analyze and direct me towards my chose path.

Now I just feel the need to share what I am doing with the world. My blog is: aw shit I can't post links yet lol. I'll put that in my profile then

I don't know why I got a blog name that depressing; but I was depressed, after all. I don't intend ever changing it because it is a sincere mistake; and I don't want to cover that up.

I've published the blog less than 2 weeks ago; but I haven't missed a day of writing.

I feel good to be here because I want to find people who might be doing the same thing as I am. I am in search for bloggers who resonate with my words.

I'm going to make myself home here. Good to be here! Have a wonderful day, everyone!

EDIT: turns out that I can put urls. getmymistakes.com
    Last edited by getmymistakes; 11-18-2017 at 06:03 AM. Reason: turns out that i can put urls?