Good Morning/Afternoon whoever is reading this

My name is Rick and well for me this is my first time ever on any forum, I have always been interested in getting on a forum, to meet and read other peoples content but always found reasons not to.

But there is no better time then now I guess, so a little bit about me:

I am 30 years old and grew up in a small town in NSW, Australia, originally I came from less then humble beginnings, I was faced with the option to go 2 ways in life, to give up and succumb to being like my family and the people in the environment I was in, or to find the good and grow from the bad. I chose the latter and have spent the last 10 years studying personal development, working on myself and helping others along the way.

I am at my happiest when I am helping others, I get much joy from giving others advice and helping them with their problems. So for me I have always wanted to start blogging and sharing my story and my voice to the world, in the chance that even if it helped one person it would be a success.

Truth is though, I am not even sure where to start to become a blogger, how to gain a following, what is the best process in learning the ins and outs around becoming a successful blogger. But one thing is for sure I am ready to learn.

I look forward to reading all of your blogs and getting to know you all and in some way add value to you and this forum.

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Kind Regards,
Rick