Thread: Get traffic to a spanking new blog???

Get traffic to a spanking new blog???

I have not had my blog for very long, it is still a baby at about 3 weeks old. I only get about 3-7 visitors a day and i want to drive this number up. I am new to this so any advice on where to start and what to do is greatly appreciated. also im sorry if this thread has been done before but it would not let me search for threads in the search bar for some reason.

Cheers

Unfortunately I don't have any advice, I'm a fellow new blogger so just wanted to bump this post and encourage people to answer
    Good luck!

You blog seems different than the standard with an interesting point of view so thumbs up for you!

Thank you very much for checking out my blog and thanks for bumping this. I will return the favor.

Come check out my blog VieLuxuriante.blogspot.co.uk

Well all I can propose is a link exchange for SEO boost

I am a new blogger too! Please support me and check out my blog: https://ljcocal.wordpress.com

Well what I have to ask before I try to answer is what are you currently doing for traffic? I know that 3-7 visitors just didn't drop out of the sky. My blog is less than 2 weeks ago; and I'm of course trying to plan out a content marketing plan (that isn't blackhat).

Currently, I get around that many numbers and what I do is I comment on YouTube videos that are directly related to my blogpost, but only when it is relevant.

I don't expose my link before the "read more" line because... well I just don't want to. Sure, exposing it right away will help with reach, but I try to add value comments for the first 3 lines.

Oh, also, try to befriend the person who's running the show (the channel owners and what not). It is as simple as saying "I really enjoy your contents." It'll help your link stay there
    Always in search of people who resonate with my words and beliefs.

I write everyday on: getmymistakes.com

Post Deleted
    Last edited by Collywobs; 12-18-2017 at 06:07 PM.

Post Deleted
    Last edited by Collywobs; 12-18-2017 at 06:07 PM.