SMS/ Call/ Whatsapp me @ 9651-5438 for Exam Focused UOL Financial Management Tuition.

Background:

I am a First Class Honours Graduate from UOL who majored in Banking and Finance.

Many UOL (LSE) students encounter difficulties trying to understand and grasp the graphs, concepts and calculations for their Finance modules. As such, I have devised my own teaching methodology specially for UOL students who are taking the UOL Corporate Finance / UOL Financial Management examinations in May. The exam focused notes and mindmaps which I provide, along with the guided practices in the tuition lessons have successfully helped many candidates to perform well for their examinations.

Teaching Methodology:

• Understanding concepts and application of concept to questions
  • Identifying exam trends and skills
  • Practicing a range of questions to prepare you adequately for your exam
  • Simplifying difficult concepts with the use of concise notes and mindmaps
  • Tests (outside of lesson timings) to track your progress

Do contact me at 9651-5438 for a non-obligating session to discuss your tuition requirements with me.

UOL Modules that I tutor include:

1. UOL Introduction to Economics
2. UOL Principles of Banking and Finance (UOL PBF)
3. UOL Corporate Finance (UOL CF)
4. UOL Financial Management (UOL FM)
5. UOL Principles of Accounting (UOL POA)
6. UOL Statistics 1
7. UOL Statistics 2
8. UOL Mathematics 1
9. UOL Mathematics 2
10. UOL Microeconomics
11. UOL Financial Intermediation (UOL FI)
12. UOL Investment Management (UOL IM)
13. UOL EBIZ

Thank you and all the best for the academic year ahead!!

#uol fm #uol fm tuition #uol fm notes #uol fm exam #uol fm past year papers #uol fm subject guide #uol fm study guide #UOL Financial Management #UOL Financial Management tuition #UOL Financial Management exam #UOL Financial Management past year papers #UOL Financial Management subject guide #UOL Financial Management study guide