Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blog post design

Blog post design

Hi there!

I'm new here so thank you for having me!

I'm working on my new blog and I'm currently designing my post.
    I have many photos I would like to use however I saw, that all of the blogs I have been to only use a couple of photos.
    Blog posts usually look like this

Title
    photo
    Writing
    photo
    writing
    photo

But no one uses multiple photos. I mean smaller and bigger pictures, 3-5 next to each other.
    Do any of you know why is that?

I think maybe it's because then you don't use up all of your photos and you can write guest posts with unused images?

Also, If I use an image on my site can I reuse them on a guest post or that's something they don't like?

Thanks so much for your help!

Hi you can watch tutorials on the below link youtube channel
    https://youtu.be/rARQxYNi6qo

I am new web developer and I just created my website. Can you give me any suggestion?

I am new web developer and I just created my website. Can you give me any suggestion?

The main rule is to use useful pictures! And preferably unique. The model you described is an old one. I recently read that it's even better to use a gallery with a photo rather than just one picture.

What comes to images in guest posts, you can discuss it with blog owners. In most cases, they have clear requirements to images. And going back to images in articles... I guess people use a few photos because thy don't want to distract people from texts? Didn't you think of using slider? You can upload as many images as you want, and they won't take too much place on a page.

What about a site that is a portfolio, more images than text

It seems to me that portfolio sites are a slightly different story, they have different requirements and rules.

try to develop in wordpress