Thread: What is your purpose for blogging?

What is your purpose for blogging?

I think it's nice to put into words why we blog. It can help us in moments when we're not feeling so motivated to sit down and write.

I'm starting to blog to keep myself accountable towards my life goals. It also helps me put my thoughts together. I also would love to have a platform where I can help improve someone's mindset to feel more fulfilled and happy. Lastly, I feel like it has so many other benefits such as helping me brush up on my writing skills and learning to code here and there.

How about you?
    Last edited by Kim_s; 07-27-2017 at 05:58 PM.

Im doing it for similar purposes; talking about myself, my plans.. I find it is a good form of therapy almost. I also find myself trying to write in a journalistic sense, covering current issues, whats popular etc. Although I have to say I enjoy writing about what I like the most, which is my own interests and struggles even. How is your blog doing?
    I talk about music, anime, political themes and myself.
    www.youtube.com/outss1
    www.outssonline.com

My blog is about fashion, lifestyle and music. I started because I wanted something creative in my life outside of work and found it to be great fun Been exploring photoshoot sites and it has made me explore areas i would never think to go. Follow my journey here: w w w. strait-edge . com

The purpose of writing blogs could be promotion of a product or service, awareness about social issues, information sharing about any subject or purely passion for writing. ... Company Blogs: Many companies manage a blog and share about their business, products or services.

My purpose of blogging is to provide interesting information about content marketing as well as to promote services of our company.

I found the thread I was looking for. Yup. I am in it just the same reason as the OP. I began mine because I had no idea what I was doing with my life; and I just needed to put my thoughts and my actions in tangible form so that I can really look and analyze what direction I am heading in life.

It's been less than two weeks since I published my blog out in the world; but the whole things has become more meaningful than I originally intended it to be. It led to some new self-discoveries and I am now blogging in search for people who think and feel the way I do.

I kind of shamelessly just publish my actions that I do everyday; and my thoughts on worldly matters I try to cover them in more specific article form.

Good to be here!
    Always in search of people who resonate with my words and beliefs.

I write everyday on: getmymistakes.com

I enjoy writing, and wanted to do something creative outside of life and everything else

I couldn't agree more with everyone else. Not only can it provide an extra source of income, but it feels like a personal platform where I can express myself