Hey everyone!

I'm Pete a Finnish mechanical engineering student, who just graduated as a B.Sc and now continuing for a master's degree. Now that I graduated I thought that I would start writing a blog what I have thought of for a while. Now I feel that I have something more to give and some knowledge of what I'm talking about.
I think my blog is mostly a lifestyle blog, but a bit different then the usual lifestyle blog. I write mostly about my studies, work, personal projects and whatever is happening to me, so my life is going mostly going around of technology. For example I will write how my robotics or some other projects are going, sometimes about the academic and student life in general and maybe sometimes try to tell the things I study in a more understandable way that people not familiar with it can get a hang of how things work around them.

I'm waiting to find interesting people here and interesting blogs, but also hope that some of you might be interested in my blog also. My blog can be found from my profile and signature.