Hello everyone,

I'm not sure how to start a proper introduction but I will try my best to cover as much as possible. Starting off with a few things about myself ofcourse, I will also cover the purpose of my blog.

My name is Dion, I'll keep my last name a secret for the time being. I'm a 20 year old guy from the Netherlands. I live with my parents in the northern part of the Netherlands. I'm currently following a study called "graphic design" and when I'm finally done with this study I'm going to follow a different study regarding to web design and development.

Most of my free time I'm coding websites, listening to music and I watch TV-series and movies in the evening. My taste for music is very wide, I pick something what is matching my feelings at that moment. My taste for movies and TV-series is not that wide really. I love watching science fiction, fantasy, drama and action. I'm currently watching multiple TV-series; The Originals, The Vampire Diaries (for the second time) and The 100.

I hope I covered enough about myself for you to know me a bit, if you have any questions about me or if you have any of the same interests. Feel free to comment down below or send me a private message. I would love to meet new people.

Anyways, lets cover some parts about my blog. I have many problems and things I'm troubling with in my life, but I also have many things that inspire me and give me new ideas. So I needed someone to talk to whenever I was feeling good or bad. I couldn't really find someone to talk with who is understanding my troubles. So what I decided to do was setting up a blog and now I'm trying to post daily. It may seem that there are mostly bad posts, that's because I'm there aren't many things going right lately. If I solve 1 problems or something I'm troubling with.. I'll get 2 more problems to deal with..

I think this covered everything, I hope it isn't to long or to hard to read. My English may not be as good as I think it is.
Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link to my blog in here, else I wish a moderator can remove it as soon as possible.

I hope to see some of your comments soon.

Blog URL https://mindsessions.000webhostapp.com/

Kind regards,

Dion.