Thread: Jue du super star, anyone into this show?

Jue du super star, anyone into this show?

Yo everyone,

Anyone is a follower of channel U's Jue du super star ?

M5, wei lian rocks! His voice super good.

His voice is indeed unique. I love his singing and personality.

There's another humble "superstar". M3 I think.. surname is "Hong". Frankly speaking, I listen more to their singing than recognising their names. Quite a pity to learn the most famous of all was out last Thurs. He does don the look of a superstar. Thought he sang pretty well.

Hope for the best. I hope Wei Lian can land himself with a contract with or without the superstar title. I m sure he can sell better than Ocean with his charming voice.

M3 - Hong junyang. He sing very well tonight. Even the judges had a slight arguments over his singing. LOL

Today, i think weilian choose the wrong song. Hope he can make it to the next round and surprise us with more nicer song Wonder he will sing "tong hua" in the next few round or not..

Wei lian win the final

WHo is wei lian? Is it the blind person? I dont watch this show. It's seriously contrived. I dont understand the hype over it? Anyway, my sister was pissed that the m1 didnt get into the final I think. That's about all I know about it.

ya. weilian is the blind person. So , you are not watching TV, what are you doing? hehe.

busy with sch?

I didnt say Im not watching tv. I said Im not watching this show. :P

lol.
    what are you busy with lately?

I only caught the finals. But i wasn't too pleased with Kelly wearing a crown in the showdown with WeiLian. It's like she's trying to prove that she is going to win...

Perhaps i'm too skeptical, but i'm just glad he won instead of her.
    Wei Lian used to sing outside Jurong Point before he became a star, and he was the only person that caught everyone's attention.