Thread: Looking for Advertisments

Looking for Advertisments

Hello everyone, I am new to your community and hope to spend a lot of time here chatting and helping to spread information. I have just created a blog prevsec.org (it is still being developed, while it is up and running right now it's not at it's prettiest)and was wanting to start advertising to bring in some traffic. The thing is that it is a Privacy oriented blog and I don't want to support any advertising platforms like google, so I have developed my own advertising system for my site that doesn't depend on that. However everyone uses google ad's for their blogs so I tough I would post here to let everyone know about the Advertising opportunity on my website. It's a brand new blog so I can't leverage the amount of traffic that I pull in to sell ad space. This forced me to give away ad space on my website for free. The only catch being that you would need to create backlinks in your blog for my site. this is how it works first you visit my website and go to the advertising section then you send me an email with a link to your website, your ad and a detailed description on placement of your ad and how long you want it to run. Then once I review your ad and website and decide that everything is up to snuff. I will let you know the number of backlinks that need to be created for that spot. Once you have sent me an email proving that you have included backlinks in your blogs. I will put you ad on my site and send you a confirmation email. when your ad's time has run it's course you can either re-up on backlinks to extend it or let the Ad run out.

ok I'll try...........

Doesn't sound bad....Not a bad idea at all
    Visit www.penmyemotions.com for relationship Tips,anti-Scam Tips,Christianity and Poetry!