Thread: A BloggerHub Beggining

A BloggerHub Beggining

Hey Guys!

Glad I stumbled upon the site. Looking forward to connecting to fellow bloggers and learning a thing or two. Since 2014, I’ve been traveling around the world, seeking out adventures and experiencing places and cultures that before I had only ever read about. Sixty-thousand miles. That’s how far I’ve gone. Twenty-five. That’s the number of countries I’ve seen. Best part? I’m just getting started. At The Daily Nomad, I keep a record of everything: where I go, what I see, my thoughts, my lessons, my failures, my successes.

I never sit still for long. Doesn’t mean you have to do the same. Choose your own path. Along the way, find some time to kick back and give ww w.thedailynomad.com a read. You won’t regret it.

See you on the road!

Awesome blog, Ive always wanted to emigrate to Thailand!! Maybe someday I will

Jess
    marketingtoolstoplist.blogspot.co.uk

By sticking to a consistent posting schedule, for example, posting every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, your readers start to figure out when they should check back to your site for new content and they’ll keep coming back.

Consistency in your posting habits will help to build a following and create a sense of credibility and reliability for your readers.

The Blogger Hub is a blogger network where you would need to apply for opportunities rather than just submitting your details and waiting. We’re starting to see more of these sort of sites which is a good thing – the agency knows the blogger is really interested in the product then!

It’s easy to register to view available projects – unusually for these sort of network sites, you’re able to set up your account with Facebook which saves on having to remember yet another log in.

To apply for any opportunity, you need to set up a portfolio – this is where you can list what your blog is all about, and also things like what your rates are, what platform you use, etc.