Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Platform for connecting bloggers to other bloggers

Cool Platform for connecting bloggers to other bloggers

hey!

Anyone who made the blog that converts course from Derek halpern knows, that one of the main keys for more traffic and subscribers for bloggers is connecting with other bloggers to share tips and promote themselves and lifting each other up.

Sooo,

What about creating a platform to do so? Or just build a group of bloggers inside here.

As I googled and asked on quora, there is no such website so far, where you can specifically connect to other bloggers.

Sure there are some content sharing websites, and websites like triberr.com, but there is no Website that specifically focuses lifting other bloggers up and getting lifted up (from blogger same size or a little bit bigger size)

if something like this already exists in this forum, I apologize for wasting your time

What are your thoughts? comment

Hi this is an awesome idea, and its what I am aiming for with my blog (marketingtoolstoplist.blogspot.co.uk)

I have also found another few blogs that do this which I have listed on my blog.

yes i am impressed to you for this idea. Its great thought for connect bloggers each other. And i am also search for this type of plateform. Thanks and I am stand with you on this plateform

Great idea!! Sign me up!

I'm interested as well.

We have over 20,000 bloggers covering genres such as fashion, beauty, lifestyle, health, travel, kids, sports, technology and more. Brands can find bloggers that meet their exact requirements from location, blog genre, social platforms utilised (Instagram, Blogs, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter to name a few), target audience and even keywords.
    Once a brand identifies bloggers they want to work with, they can contact, organise and analyse the collaboration all within the platform to streamline their outreach activities. Bloggers can also use the platform to easily search and connect with brands.
    The Blogger Programme also enables brands and bloggers to showcase who they are with rich profile pages and activity updates. Bloggers can also discover and follow like minded bloggers to find fellow users that share their passion and interests.

This is interesting..

your idea is very interesting. i'm very much wanted to be updated

This is awesome!
    Visit www.penmyemotions.com for relationship Tips,anti-Scam Tips,Christianity and Poetry!

Wow,this is such a brilliant idea! I also love the suggestions that people made. Sign me the frick up!