Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NSF to PST

Hybrid View

NSF to PST

Hello,

I have several NSF files that I need in PST format. Do you know how I can convert them to pst?

If not, So i tell you the best way to convert Lotus Notes database(.nsf).

1. First thing i was download NSF to PST Converter because this is the best option to convert Lotus Notes NSF database to Live Exchange or MS Outlook PST.
    2. Install this software on you PC.
    3. Run this software, select you NSF file, and it will automatically convert them.
    4. Then just select format. ( in which format you want to convert them like : PST, EML, MSG,etc.)

Here is some features of this software :

* Migrate encrypted email datas of Lotus notes to Outlook and does not show any error if encrypted mails are to be converted.
    * It allowed to save converted files into Office 365, MSG, EML, RTF, PDF & HTML Formats.
    * It transforms the complete mailbox data of Lotus Notes Domino Server, including emails, attachments, Journals, address books, calendar etc.
    * This software provides best facility to split large PST file in to small PST file up to 5GB.
    * It can be supports all Lotus Notes version like : 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5 and 6.0 versions.

It should also define the quality and speed of saving the emails which are newly converted by choosing RTF and Text formats. Keep in mind that you cannot add Domino Server mailbox files in CSV format.

You can download this software from : softmagnat.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

Better NSF to PST Converter software which can easily export IBM Lotus Notes all emails, items, folders, into Outlook PST Format.This software offer multiple saving options to save the recovered database objects in PST, MSG, EML file format. Try it: pcrecoveryutility.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

Thumbs up How to convert NSF to PST format?

Before you can purchase any paid software for NSF to PST conversion, you can try an easy manaul trick here. Though the manual trick doesn't convert NSF database into PST format, but you can export NSF data into such format which is supported by Outlook client. All you need to do is:
    • First export NSF files' data into Comma Separated Value or Structured Text format by using Lotus Notes' Export feature.
    • Then you can import the new file to MS Outlook by using Outlook's Import feature.

For complete information, you can read this blog post: wordpress.semnaitik.com/2014/04/17/convert-nsf-to-pst-format/

I hope it would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.

Get NSF to PST Converter software which is designed to convert Lotus Notes NSF database to Live Exchange or MS Outlook PST. It also exports Emails, Tasks, Calendars, Journals, Notes, Names of NSF file. The software is capable of importing all mail messages from all the folders (Inbox, Outbox etc) along with their email properties (To, CC, BCC etc) and also other data items (attachments, tasks, calendar etc) from NSF to PST.

Know more detail info click here :- tools4recovery.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook PST for with the free edition of NSF to PST conversion procedure. Avoid the long manual steps to convert your Lotus Notes files to Outlook files
    as brief part is to
    1. Export Lotus Notes Mail Files.
    2. Then, import the exported mail file in Outlook.

Use an NSF to PST converter software to free convert Lotus Notes to Outlook pst embedded with feature like the bulk conversion of NSF to PST, removing encryption from NSF files also removes the encrpytion from the output PST files and many more.
    Visit: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Lotus-Notes-Migration-7653c75e?redir=0

NSF and PST both are different file formats for storing mailbox data. Neither Lotus Notes nor Outlook provides any utility for converting NSF database to PST format. But there is a manual trick that can easily export entire Lotus Notes emails to MS Outlook. Through the manual trick you can export Lotus Notes emails to either Comma Separated value or Structured Text format. After exporting NSF file data into these formats to MS Outlook format.
    Read more details, here:- http://migrateemails.com/2015/09/03/how-to-convert-outlook-pst-files-into-ibm-notes-nsf-database-file/

To convert your Lotus Notes file (.nsf) into Microsoft Outlook file format (.pst) one can try professional NSF to PST Converter Software which can easily convert all items of Lotus Notes (.NSF) files to Outlook (.PST) files format including emails, drafts, journals, permanently deleted emails, contacts, attachments, notes, sent emails, appointments, etc.
    See more:- Softaken NSF to PST Converter

Last month ago when I need to convert NSF file to PST File then I used SysInspire NSF to PST Converter software that securely performs to recover NSF File and convert NSF file to PST, EML, MSG, HTML and many more format. NSF PST Software is free for use and provides several facility to convert selective single and multiple NSF file and restore all NSF file to PST without losing any data. NSF to PST Software supports all MS Outlook file versions upto 2016 and lotus notes application versions upto 9.1

search on google: - https://goo.gl/mL6MRg

Today, I will introduce with another software named as SoftKnoll NSF to PST Converter. Users can use this utility to export Lotus Notes NSF to PST format. But this utility will work only if there is Outlook installation. Users should be sure as Lotus Notes must not be connected with Domino server. Software is a multi conversion utility which will convert each and every attributes of NSF account and does not alter the originality of emails throughout the conversion.

Try DataVare Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook PST Converter is an excellent utility to convert Lotus Notes emails into Outlook emails. You can get all your contacts, emails, drafts, calendar items, etc. converted with this tool accurately and quickly. It provide to saves recovered files in HTML & text file formats with original format. Use Free Trial Version & See the Preview of Convertible Mailboxes.