Hello,

I have several NSF files that I need in PST format. Do you know how I can convert them to pst?

If not, So i tell you the best way to convert Lotus Notes database(.nsf).

1. First thing i was download NSF to PST Converter because this is the best option to convert Lotus Notes NSF database to Live Exchange or MS Outlook PST.
2. Install this software on you PC.
3. Run this software, select you NSF file, and it will automatically convert them.
4. Then just select format. ( in which format you want to convert them like : PST, EML, MSG,etc.)

Here is some features of this software :

* Migrate encrypted email datas of Lotus notes to Outlook and does not show any error if encrypted mails are to be converted.
* It allowed to save converted files into Office 365, MSG, EML, RTF, PDF & HTML Formats.
* It transforms the complete mailbox data of Lotus Notes Domino Server, including emails, attachments, Journals, address books, calendar etc.
* This software provides best facility to split large PST file in to small PST file up to 5GB.
* It can be supports all Lotus Notes version like : 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5 and 6.0 versions.

It should also define the quality and speed of saving the emails which are newly converted by choosing RTF and Text formats. Keep in mind that you cannot add Domino Server mailbox files in CSV format.

You can download this software from : softmagnat.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html