Thread: Transfer all OLM files into Outlook PST

Hybrid View

hello,

I would like to suggest one more application, which helped me a lot in converting OLM emails to Outlook PST file.

Also convert olm files in to PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, PDF and HTML format.

Download: tools4recovery.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html

Migration of OLM file data from Outlook for Mac to MS Outlook by using manual techniques. The technique can easily convert the OLM file data to PST file, including emails and all other data. The recommended manual solution performs safe and secure conversion without making any change of previous files.
    Full details of manually OLM to PST conversion, here:- migrateemails.com/2015/09/22/make-olm-to-pst-conversion-easy-instant-and-accurate

Thumbs up

Before purchasing any paid software, one must try an easy manual trick that can move mailbox data stored in OLM files to Windows Outlook. And the manual trick doesn't require any paid software or any other cost. You just need to do these things (on by one):
    • Create an IMAP mail account first.
    • Now set up this new IMAP mail account with Outlook for Mac.
    • Create a Gmail label to synchronize IMAP mailbox folder with Outlook for Mac.
    • Transfer mailbox content from OLM files to IMAP mailbox folder.
    • Now move IMAP mailbox folder data to Windows Outlook.

Read this blog post for detailed information - wordpress.semnaitik.com/2014/02/13/convert-olm-to-pst/

I hope it would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.